Human Factors Training
Who should attend Human Factors Training?
Maintenance managers, quality personnel, aircraft maintenance technicians, safety managers, SMS managers, or anyone seeking to increase his/her knowledge of the everyday human factors in aviation operations.
Why should you attend Human Factors Training?
Human error continues to be problematic in the aviation industry. Today, more than 80% of accidents and incidents are attributable to human error. Errors that, almost all of the time, are preventable. This human factors course will increase your awareness of the factors that affect human performance.
Instructor: Bob Baron
Main Points: (Human Factors Training Topics)
- General/Introduction to Human Factors
- Human Error
- The Dirty Dozen
- Safety Culture/Organizational Factors
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Procedures, Information, Tools, and Practices
- The Environment
- Various Case Studies/Exercises